CURRENT CONDITIONS DUE TO CORONA
Welcome to the Parkhotel Wallgau
Your health and that of our employees has the highest priority, so we have prepared all the necessary safety measures and will be a prudent and safe host for you:
- An arrival at the Parkhotel Wallgau is only allowed with a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours. An exception exists for guests who have already been vaccinated 2x (proof is required).
- FFP2-Masks must be worn from the moment you enter the hotel, except in the room and at the restaurant table
- Personal contact between guests and employees should be reduced to the absolute minimum. True to the motto “As much as necessary, as little as possible”.
- The room is generally cleaned every 3 days, but on request we can clean your room daily. Towels are changed every day.
- In the morning we serve breakfast directly at your table, with fresh coffee and your favourite eggs.
- If the incidence value in the region / district is above 100, it is to be expected that accommodation can be prohibited at short notice. In this case, no arrival is possible or a short-term departure must be expected.
Guidelines for the restaurant
- FFP2-masks are compulsory in the restaurant and on the terrace, but not when eating at the table
- On the terrace and in the restaurant we keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters, but seating capacity may be limited.
- Only house guests are allowed in the restaurant
- Our bar remains closed until further notice
- We serve lunch daily from 12 o’clock
- Snacks, coffee and cake are served in the afternoon
- Our Lobby-Cafe and the terrace are open
Do you have questions about the specifications? Then you are welcome to contact us.
We look forward to your visit!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch!
Phone 08825 290